Our client on the outskirts of Cardiff, are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor into their dynamic, friendly, and inclusive team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company within the Training sector, who have a reputation for delivering first class customer service.
The role will be based at the company Head Office on the outskirts of Cardiff, and candidates will ideally have their own transport due to location.
Salary is between £19,000 - £21,000 plus excellent benefits and lots of opportunity to grow professionally within a well-respected business.
- Obtain relevant customer information through appropriate communication channels e.g. telephone, email, messaging, correspondence, on-line and IT systems.
- Find solutions for customers and advising them on services, products, and contracts.
- Work in partnership with internal and external teams to support individual customers.
- Act as first point of contact to each customer, offering a warm call to establish information and start the engagement process.
- Coordination of documentation, registration, certification, and compliance paperwork for all customers
- Booking the customer into inductions and run through all the necessary information.
- Sending out customer welcome information and paperwork.
- Managing the tracking process for each customer and support throughout their journey.
- Managing the mentoring calls for each learner participant.
- Updating everything digitally in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Dealing with any complaints and queries in a timely, professional, and empathetic manner.
- Good Customer Service experience along with strong administrative skills.
- Strong level of IT Literacy.
- Previous experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent digital skills coupled with excellent organisational skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and comfortable with speaking with customers over the phone
- Self-motivated, Self-Starter
- Flexible in approach and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.