This is a full time (37.5 hours) customer service role. The hours are between Monday - Saturday 8:00am - 8:00pm at £9.90 p/h.
The role consists of assisting in the provision of transaction processing services to one or a number of clients; being responsible for defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities within a section or department and providing a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of a team engaged in similar activities. This may involve responding to routine queries, issues or circumstances, and referring any unusual or non routine situations to others.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Processing work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts - Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Learning the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
- Processing work to the defined level of quality.
- Resolving queries, escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group), and log if appropriate.
- Scheduling and prioritising allocated work on a daily basis.
- Distributing information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
- Identifying and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Maintaining and updating information held on a data base or manually.
- Supporting line management on any additional admin when required.
- Liaising with internal/external clients.
- Printing/posting data/reports/invoices daily.
- Maintaining records for audit purposes.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
If you're interested, please apply now.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.