Clinical Research Associate – Full Service Provider – Small CRO
Full time CRA position available in a small CRO. Your role as CRA in this upcoming CRO will see you performing site visits and monitoring activities in accordance with the local guidelines and legislations. Experts in 14 therapeutic areas across rare/organ and larger disease programmes, this CRO are able to offer an extensive variety of end-to-end studies. The potential experience gain here is priceless and will see you develop into a well rounded CRA with an advantage against your competitors as you elevate your career.
This role is suitable for the individual with a career focus on personal and professional development.
Opportunity to join a small CRO with operations in over 25 countries, in their mission to be the global clinical development partner of choice. With an abundance of therapeutic areas, including oncology and immunology, this CRO offers the chance to expand your horizons by working on a variety of studies. With a patient quality first approach, you will be closer to the science. This organisation is dedicated to your long-term development and show their commitment by remaining a private business enterprise.
- Performing site visits and monitoring activities
- Ensuring overall integrity of study and adherence to guidelines, protocol, and regulations
- Identifying, assessing, and resolving site performance, quality, or compliance issues
Further details available upon application.
- Life Science degree
- Minimum 2 years independent monitoring experience
- Deep understanding of the conduct of the clinical trial processes
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Fluent written and verbal communications in English
Employment Type: Fulltime
Location: UK, Remote
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (experience dependent)
Please do not hesitate to apply as this opportunity has a fast-paced interview process. Full details are available upon application. Applications are handled in line with GDPR guidelines.
Apply below or contact Britania at Meet on 020 3019 5978. Alternatively, email directly to [email protected]
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com