Job Title - Business Development Handler - Insurance
Contract - Permanent
Salary - £20,000 - £25,000 (OTE £40,000)
Location - London
Industry - Insurance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading, service led underwriting agency for a Business Development Handler, based in the heart of London. This position will require working closely with the Corporate Account Manager to ensure accurate and effective conversion of enquiries.
- Dealing with all outbound quotes that have been submitted by brokers to discuss the terms and secure the sale
- Ensuring excellent engagement and performance for insurers and brokers
- Contributing to the development and building of relationships with brokers by providing outstanding customer service
- Maintaining key working relationships with all internal departments
- Maintaining an open communication ethos with colleagues and managers
- Maintaining and developing market awareness of products and covers available
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and contractual requirements to ensure obligations are met
- Contributing to wider business activities Key Competencies and Skills
- Entrepreneurial, motivated and confident working to targets
- Ability to establish positive rapport both externally and internally
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and face to face
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Someone proficient in completing the sales process.
- Knowledge of commercial insurance products and services to increase sales and meet sales targets is highly desirable
- Experience of calling out on quotes that have been submitted by our brokers, negotiate a rate and answer their queries to secure the business is highly desirable
In return you will have a chance to progress and grow with this dynamic and growing company. Benefit are really competitive and you will receive a very generous OTE.
For a full brief please contact one of our specialist consultants:-