Interested in joining a blockchain startup making avatar wearables interoperable across metaverses, games, and social media? Fully remote and flexible working position with competitive package up to £70k!
So what’s the job?
Gravity Layer are an ambitious and creative startup and are building towards the decentralized future of the Internet, where decision-making belongs to users rather than CEO’s. They are growing fast and are looking for a skilled Blockchain & full stack developer to join their diverse and fully remote team.
- Front-end and back-end development processes
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve softwares
Do I fit the bill? ️
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Developing frontend (React)
- Developing backend
- Developing smart contracts (Solidity)
- Write and perform unit tests
- Code review
- Use Git
- Do releases of services
- Work with task manager
- Work in Scrum framework
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- You are curious, love to learn and want to work at the forefront of innovation
- Have worked or enjoy working in startup environment
- Interest in the crypto / gaming / digital fashion space
The exciting bits!
- Competitive salary: £50k-£70k
- Share ptions in our high growth startup
- Pioneering the usability of wearable NFTs
- OKR driven with high levels of work autonomy ⭐️
- Flat organizational structure
- Fully remote and flexible working with a nice expenses stipend
- Annual company away events
The key details
Fully remote and flexible working
Salary £50k - £70k
What’s the culture like?
"Unlike your typical tech startup - we are mostly female led team. Our members come from diverse experience & backgrounds.
Transparency, ownership & being proactive are key values we exercise within the company. As a team - we work hard but we also take the time as a team to step outside the workzone to avoid burnout.
Remote workplace - Brilliant people come from everywhere, and brilliant people know how to do their job on their own accord. We give our remote team flexibility and full transparency in every aspect of our business to allow them to prioritize, make the right decisions, and do their best work."
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- Apply via Feisty so your application is sent straight to the employer.
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Technical Task
- Final Interview
A job from Feisty.