Job Title: Admin SupportTrust: Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustLocation: Clock Tower Building, Northern General Hospital, Herries Road, Sheffield, S5 7AUDepartment: General HR
Band/pay rate: Band 2, £9.65 per hourHours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
Placement ref: 52174
COVID-19 vaccination remains the best way to protect yourself, your family, your colleagues and of course patients from the virus when working in our healthcare settings. Whilst COVID-19 vaccination is not currently a condition of employment, we do encourage our bank members who are not clinically exempt from vaccination to get vaccinated.
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK's largest, busiest and most successful NHS foundation trusts. We provide a full range of hospital and community services for people in Sheffield, as well as specialist care for patients from further afield.
Main roles and responsibilities:
Role is to provide administrative support to the process of recruiting international nurses, we are looking for an individual with the following skills:
- Previous clerical experience or previous experience in a customer facing role
- High level of accuracy when inputting electronic data
- Excellent communication Skills
- Working knowledge of databases and Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work with web-based systems
- Effective organisational skills and the ability to priorities own workload
- Ability to work co-operatively in a team with shared objectives
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience in a similar role
- NHS system knowledge
- NHS experience
- Microsoft office knowledge and skills
In return for your hard work and commitment, NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: -
- Sufficient recent experience working in a relevant financial environment
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it - 24/7 365 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don't have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 126,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible working options and long-term placement opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.