Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- You will engage with broker in inbound as well as outbound calls and represent the company in a highly professional manner at all times
- You will have to understand credit applications and be able to give ad-hoc guidance on credit worthiness
- You will gather all relevant documents so applications can move forward to credit assessment
- You will know everything about our products and its advantages so you are confident to onboard new brokers
- You will provide timely updates for ongoing cases, answering questions related to specific applications or product queries
- You will complete ad-hoc analysis and tasks for our Broker Channel Managers
- You will have to go above and beyond to hit and exceed your KPIs to enable us to exceed growth targets
- You will manage the day-to-day working relationship with all brokers
- You will be responsible for building up relationships with brokers as well as maintaining the relationship with various marketing initiatives
- You will represent our company with a high level of knowledge about the company and our value proposition
What we’re looking for:
- You are a fluent German speaker with a good level of written and spoken English
- You have a strong level of self organisation, diligence and prioritization skills
- You have the ability to build and maintain long lasting business relationships
- You are motivated and results-oriented and get excited from achieving and smashing targets
- You thrive on having an impact on our business and processes, and proactively bring in innovative ideas
- You are excited about working in and re-shaping the finance industry
- You shine in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- You appreciate feedback and regularly look for ways to outdo yourself and your performance
- You work well across different teams
- You are a great communicator on the phone and remain friendly in stressful situations
We all enjoy:
- A smart, motivated and international team (we represent over 35 different nationalities)
- Every morning we get fully stocked fridges with whatever is needed to strengthen them. There are snacks (both healthy and less healthy) for the whole day
- Once a year our company takes over a ski chalet in winter so that you and your team can ski (and work) for a week. During summer we are drawn to the sun.
- Access to the gym membership program
- Exclusive participation in the daily commute
- Our home is in a nice office in the heart of the big city. In Frankfurt in the beautiful Ostend, our London office is located centrally in Fitzrovia
- Company-wide training courses with internal and external speakers
- 26 days of vacation a year, plus all public holidays, plus a free day for your birthday
- A paid volunteer day that gives you the opportunity to invest time to support a charity of your choice.
- Additional vacation so that you can take more time to travel or study outside of your vacation entitlement.
Our job offer Account Manager Finance for Business Relations (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.